Kiwanis Dr. Martin Luther King Tribute Dinner scheduled for Jan. 13
The annual Dr. Martin Luther King Tribute Dinner and Pre-Inaugural Celebration in honor of President Barack H. Obama, sponsored by Kiwanis Club of Old Point Comfort, will be held Sunday, Jan. 13 at Springhill Suites Hotel in Hampton.
The event will start at 4 p.m. and is open to the public.
According to a press release from Kiwanis Club of Old Point Comfort, guest speaker is Hampton Commonwealth Attorney Anton Bell.
Tickets are required to attend. Contact Dorothy Murray at 757-876-2161 for ticket information.
The Springhill Suites Hotel, 1997 Power Plant Parkway, Hampton.
- Muscle Cars for Missions Car, Truck and Bike Show set for June 1
- Cornerstone Worship Center International hosts Memorial Day celebration May 26
- Tabb High School grad Agee completes Air Force basic military training
- City of Hampton announces Memorial Day closings
- Hampton resident graduates from Keene State College
13 E. Virginia Avenue
Cummings Klondike, Hampton
3414 W. Weaver Road
Bethel Park, Hampton
116 Downes Street
31 Lacrosse Street
21 Myra Drive
Virginia Heights, Hampton
70 S. Boxwood Street
Graham Heights, Hampton
731 Chesapeake Avenue
Newport News Co, Hampton
2810 Ryland Road
Rosalee Gardens, Hampton
37 Bonney Lane
Scotland Square, Hampton
328 Lee Street